Gmail is a free e-mail service provided to millions of users by its parents company, Google. If you would like to to log in to Gmail, you need to create a Google Account to do Gmail Login. It was released in beta mode in 2004 and has become the preferred email service of 1.4 billion people. It offers its users more than 15 gigabytes of space, spam protection, filters, two-step security, priority inbox, attachment reminder, video chat, security using HTTPS, offline use, available in over 35 languages, works in most browsers and best of all, its 100% free. After you create your own Google Account, you will be able to enjoy all the services provided by Google (140+ free services) such as Docs, Adwords, Adsense, Youtube, Chrome Browser, Maps, Analytics, Drive and many more.
The most common problem Gmail users have is trouble doing Gmail Login or Gmail Sign In so I have written a a couple of tutorials that will show you step by step how to login to your Gmail account, How to create a Gmail account, How to Reset your password and many more.
How to: Gmail Login
- Type www.gmail.com into your browser’s address bar or click the link.
- Once you are in the Gmail website, you should see a login form similar to the one on the write hand side.
- There are two text-box fields asking you for your username and password. Enter your username or complete email such as firstname.lastname@example.org or just your username john5698. Then proceed to enter your password. Make sure your you notice if cap-locks is on and that the password you are entering, is the same password you used when you first created your Google account.
- If you are redirected to the Gmail interface, it means that the username and password you typed are correct. Enjoy!
However, If either the entered username and/or password is wrong, Then Gmail will let you know and let you try again. But after you have tried more than 3 times, they will require you to type some letters as a way of knowing you are not a bot/robot trying to hack someone’s account.
Here is a video showing you exactly how to Sign in to Gmail.
Gmail Password Tips:
- If you are having trouble remembering your password or Gmail keeps saying you are entering the wrong password, then proceed to open notepad and type your password so you can see it without the asterisks *** and make sure that is the same password you are typing into Gmail’s login form. If you are lucky, you might notice that the reason why Gmail keeps saying that you password incorrect is because its on cap-locks or missing a letter or a number. Just copy and paste the password you typed on your notepad into Gmail’s login form’s password text-box. When you gave itunes login problems you know what to do.
- If you are still unable to login to your email then please click Recover Gmail password to try to reset your password or recover it.
- The “stay signed in” is a check-box that should only be checked if you are using your home computer or your own personal computer in order to avoid unwanted individuals from accessing your Gmail account.
If you are looking for Gmail logout or www.Gmail.com sign out, click your account photo or email address in the top right corner on the Gmail inbox page and select Sign out. When you are using your Gmail account on public computers make sure that you sign out of all your Gmail email accounts as just closing the browser will not sign out of your Gmail account. If you had forgotten to sign out of another computer, you can sign out of all Gmail accounts by going to the bottom of your Gmail, clicking Details, then Sign out all other sessions. If you are looking on how to sign out of a Gmail account on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone Mobile, Symbian or Blackberry you have to follow the same procedure.
Gmail login Faster
There may be times when your Gmail inbox loads very slowly after you login to your account. One of the very possible reasons is your slow Internet connection. If you are experiencing slow Gmail inbox page opening issue, you need to first check that you do not have any issues with your ISP. Try to see if you can load other popular sites like Facebook, Twitter or Yahoo. If all the other websites are loading quickly, check to see if Gmail is down. You can check the status of Gmail from the Apps Status Dashboard at http://www.google.com/appsstatus. If nothing is working, try to close your browser and open them again to see if it solves your issue. If nothing is working out, you can disable Labs and Chat feature temporarily. If you are on a slow Internet connection you can make Gmail faster by turning off chat and displaying 25 messages. Also make sure that you are not using a Gmail Theme with heavy objects. Try using the Gmail default theme to load your Gmail inbox faster.